Customer Success Specialist (product manager exp. required)
Are you a customer advocate looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Do you want to work directly with customers and change the way they create product strategies and roadmaps? If so, we are looking for a high-energy sales, support, professional services, or product management star who is looking to take a huge career leap forward - and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
You should know that we think about sales and support differently. We do not have commissioned sales people and if you work in Customer Success at Aha! you are responsible for working with customers (both pre and post sale) to highlight what's possible with our software and to delight them.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively. Over 100,000 users trust Aha! for their product strategy and roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has been a product manager for at least 1 year
- Has deep experience working with users of SaaS
- Likes to demo advanced new technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where responsiveness matters
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Is self-motivated and has a history of accomplishment to prove it
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines (http://blog.aha.io/index.php/use-these-cover-letters-that-ceos-read/) and contact us at the email address below. If you have the right background we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third party agencies.
keywords: customer support, customer success specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter