How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Senior Trainer, you'll be working directly with enterprise customers globally to help clients achieve their goals. Specifically, your job will be to ensure that end-users of our software solution are well equipped to be successful. The ideal candidate is an organized, thoughtful, relationship builder who is comfortable in front of a room and can inspire others to embrace change.
A day in the life of a Senior Trainer at Collibra:
You'll be reporting directly to the Co-Founder / VP of Research & Education and be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Plan, design, develop, and deliver sustainable software trainings (virtual and on-site) and instructional programs
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of training programs of a broad customer organization scope
- Conduct needs assessments to identify and evaluate training requirements for high impact technology training
- Travel globally to deliver trainings and Go-Live support as necessary
- Conduct and/or facilitate general or specific technology training programs
- Develop training materials including training handbooks, computer and web-based tutorials
- Actively participate in effective training delivery including analysis, implementation, testing and documentation of delivered content
- Consult with cross-functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders
- Coordinate and performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
- Serve as a point of contact for technology training needs
Why we need you:
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of experience designing, creating and delivering technical training to a business and IT audience
- A strong "stage presence" and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Ability to communicate complex software concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel globally, up to 80% for the first year.
Why you want us:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- Bi-weekly catered lunches.
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work and play
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: trainer, senior trainer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter