Due to growth, we are seeking an Account Manager / Business Coordinator to join our team. The role is full of variety and will allow the right person to become a real asset to the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, you'll be directly supporting the CEO and GM, working closely with the Marketing Manager. The role requires a multi-tasker prepared for hands-on involvement in all aspects of the business, including sales administration, payroll, finance and other ad-hoc support tasks. You must be confident on the phone and comfortable calling customers and prospects as this will be a large part of what you do. Strong experience in sales support and customer service is highly regarded.
Who are we?
Bugwolf is a tech start-up that turns User Acceptance Testing into a competitive sport where software testers compete to improve the digital experience. We help major companies such as NAB, Australia Post, RACV and many more, rapidly testing applications, websites, and products in the same way their customers use them; reporting usability, functionality, experience bugs, and more. Our platform allows organisations to fast track their testing cycles and bulletproof their software.
Bugwolf promotes flexible working, which means you'll be working remotely, from where you choose. You will need to be based in AEDT in the short term, and have a reliable internet connection. We love our cloud tools to get stuff done and team communications and collaboration is via Github, Google Docs, Slack and Trello. In fact nothing typically happens without them.
- Answering of customer calls, emails and other correspondence
Cold and warm calling customers and prospects
- Create invoices and chase invoice payment when required
- Monitoring and following-up of customer sales enquiries
- Set-up sales meetings for CEO and GM with potential customers
- Send proposals and call customers to follow-up on proposals
- Coordinate revenue collection, invoice payment, account reconciliation and process payroll (using Xero)
- Maintain and update Hubspot CRM platform
- Other ad-hoc support tasks when required (such as booking flights, accommodation, diary management etc)
- Compiling information and data for financial reporting.
You need to have demonstrated experience working from home / remotely or at least show that you are a self-starter being able to work unsupervised as part of a virtual team. The Bugwolf team is looking for someone with a positive attitude - genuine energy and drive, because cultural fit is an important factor. Must have full Australian work rights.
Ideally you've worked as a Business Coordinator, Sales Administrator or similar.
You may not match ALL of the above criteria, but you get the idea.....and run with it!
Virtual - Remote - Work-from-home - Telecommute We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: full time, account manager, business coordinator, sales support administrator www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter