You are a passionate Marketer looking for increased responsibility and an opportunity to take ownership of a marketing program.
We are the leading mobile app platform specifically built for civic tech and are currently deployed for hundreds of customers in 12 countries.
As our Marketing Manager, you will co-develop and execute our marketing efforts to both prospects and existing customers. You will create an inbound and outbound marketing plan to include:
- Research and testing of different customer acquisition channels in order to increase traction.
- Editorial calendar and relevant content marketing campaigns with responsibility for all writing, design and distribution.
- Refine our existing positioning, messaging, branding, thought leader initiatives and collateral.
- All sales enablement materials, such as white papers, case studies, and conference materials.
- Execute event-based marketing projects, including our own initiatives and industry/partner events.
Our ideal candidate will be able to quickly grasp our sales & marketing processes and create content which speaks to the needs of our customers (and potential customers). Previous experience creating written content is required.
Preference is given to candidates that can work from our West Los Angeles offices, but we will accept candidates that want to work remotely. Position reports directly to our Chief Revenue & Operations Officer.
Additional notes or requirements:
Curious if you're a fit? Here is what we're looking for:
- You're comfortable being a player/coach; you can plan, create, and measure marketing efforts.
- You understand B2B marketing and can demonstrate you get it.
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You're analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You're ambitious, organized, and have strong attention to details.
- Visual design experience
- Experience creating content in a variety of formats, such as written, videos, HTML emails, and more. We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: marketing manager, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter