ABOUT Your Role:
As a freelance Photo Editor, you will be responsible for selecting, editing, positioning and publishing photos to accompany the content for TripSavvy. In preparation for a massive re-launch of the About Travel content, the freelance Photo Editor will refresh the imagery across the most highly trafficked content with a specific focus on bringing beautiful, compelling photography to the site.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- You will be given a set number of URLs to update, researching efficiently on stock sites like Getty Images to meet your daily quota.
- You will be responsible for selecting, editing and publishing engaging photos that tell a story and bring our Travel content to life.
- 2+ years experience photo editing and/or photo researching (focus on Travel publications a plus)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Good eye for high quality, "real" stock photography that will help elevate our brand and tell our story
- Ability to source appropriate photos outside of Getty Images with a comprehensive understanding of Creative Commons licenses
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be a great communicator as this role is remote
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including The Spruce (https://www.thespruce.com/), Verywell (https://www.verywell.com/), The Balance (https://www.thebalance.com/), Lifewire (http://www.lifewire.com/) and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: photo editor, freelance www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter