CloudPassage is looking for a Senior Channel Account Manager for our West Region -- to develop a qualified pipeline within our World-Class Channel Organization framework by creating leverage, customer access, and sales-cycle efficiencies for the company. Our partner community covers mid-market and large enterprise focused channels and includes: Managed Security Service Providers, Network & System-focused VARs, all potential application hosting service partners, and other complementary ecosystem partners.
- Identify, sign and enable top security and cloud-focused partners in the Americas to solidify a highly targeted and stratified market coverage model
- Work with Channel Team to develop go-to-market program strategies, structure, materials, and presentations
- Develop and maintain productive relationships at all levels of the partner's organization, including: executive leadership, sales, event marketing, and pre-sales engineering
- Collaborate cross-functionally internally with the wider team of sales, marketing, support, operations, product management, etc.
- Field partner's requests, questions, and details in each channel region, including deal registrations and training
- Orchestrate successful demand-gen events with effective theme structure, compelling value-prop material and speakers, qualified attendance and follow-up plans
- Collaborate on joint business plans with Executives at partners and manage quarterly business reviews and metrics-driven process
- Minimum 10-years of experience within the IT industry. Security and Cloud based sectors are preferred
- SaaS-based sales experience and good understanding of consumption-based sales licensing models is a priority focus
- Strong partner relationships in the Western United States are highly important for consideration
- Must have strong presentation and written skills -- with the ability to effectively present our value proposition to all levels of the organization
- Solid working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office are necessary to perform the job
- Willingness to travel weekly
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with "the best security tool" in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: channel account manager, account manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter