Why Carbon Black
At Carbon Black, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people (https://lifeatcb.carbonblack.com/) who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
Why You Matter
We are looking for someone with significant experience leading Field, Channel & Demand Marketing. This person is an imaginative thinker capable of generating new ideas that will elevate our Field, Channel and Demand marketing. Our ideal candidate is a focused leader who possesses the following skills and attributes: well-organized; detail-oriented; a clear and persuasive writer; excellent relationship-building skills; the ability to drive a team to execute effectively; thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is the norm. You will be instrumental in building demand programs to grow revenue and move the organization to the next stage of growth and leadership in a multi-billion dollar security market.
What You'll Do
- Global responsibility for creating and executing marketing plan that meets the overall and regional specific business objectives
- Responsible for Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and Channel Marketing
organization; reporting directly to the CMO.
- Optimize marketing mix to deliver most efficient plan across demand generation, field marketing, and channel marketing.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops & Sales to ensure measurability & attribution
- Work closely with Sales leadership to drive regional specific plans.
- Manage and lead a team of demand generation professionals responsible for Carbon Black's portfolio of programs, including Account-Based Marketing, high volume inbound (Website, SEO, Paid Media & Social), email marketing, and lead nurturing.
- Manage and lead team of field marketing professional to collaborate with Sales
leadership to drive regional specific plans. In addition, drive the selection and execution of high profile industry events like RSA and Black Hat and regional and centralized customer events.
- Manage team of channel professionals to drive increasing amounts of channel
generated business in global markets through investment in large growth resellers and distribution partners, partner enablement and engagement, and sale incentives and MDF.
- Lead the marketing organization regarding the timing and execution of key programs and all the deliverables required to support these programs
- Develop and refine key processes to ensure efficient collaboration and orchestration of work across the marketing and matrixed team
- Select and manage key agencies to provide domain expertise to drive improved results
- Mentor team members and get them to the next level
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 10-15 years in marketing - Experience across field, channel and demand management required.
- Experience in strategic marketing planning and the ability to create programs that return desired results.
- Experience creating and managing budgets, calculating ROI and explaining performance of managed programs.
- Experience leading geographically dispersed and cross functional teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, with a proven track record in expanding channel marketing success.
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black's Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, "Streaming Prevention," to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks. Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: vp, marketing vp www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter