Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
Why You Matter
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the overall success and ongoing renewals for Carbon Black's growing enterprise customer base. As a key member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization, the Senior CSM's primary focus is to own the renewal business for their designated enterprise accounts. The Senior CSM also works closely with the Regional Sales Representatives for add-on business in the portfolio of accounts. In addition, the Senior CSM advocates for customer business needs within Carbon Black product management, services, and engineering organizations to ensure the overall health of its customers. The Senior CSM should be adept at developing a consultative relationship with key decisions makers within assigned enterprise accounts and further elevating executive relationships. They should also have an understanding of how the products operate and key technical understanding that provides value to their accounts.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for overall customer success and health for a portfolio of Carbon Black's enterprise customers, ensuring that customers achieve a target security posture and get maximum value out of the products
- Responsible for all aspects of renewals for the portfolio of accounts and delivers results against monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast objectives
- Negotiates pricing of renewals with procurement
- Partners with Regional Sales Representatives to discover, collaborate and close new and add-on business within the portfolio of accounts
- Builds strategic relationships with CISOs, other key security leaders, and end users of Carbon Black products
- Thinks strategically about customer success and adapts approach based on individual and sometimes evolving customer needs
- Sets and manages customer expectations while continuing to highlight Carbon Black's distinctive value proposition in the market
- Reviews health dashboard and open case log regularly; reacts nimbly and escalates issues as required
- Collaborates with the support and engineering teams to ensure that customers are healthy in their use of the products and any issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Works with the product management team to ensure customer feature requests are addressed
- Foresees risk and implements mitigation strategies
- 10% travel
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree from four year college
- 7+ years client management experience
- 5+ years enterprise software experience
- Demonstrated sales acumen through previous employment, including proven success owning renewal business
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and facilitation skills
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations and ongoing support within large and small IT departments
- Knowledge of enterprise IT, including support and security operations
- CISM, CISA, CISSP are helpful
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black's Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, "Streaming Prevention," to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks. Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: customer success manager, senior customer success manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter