Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for two consecutive years.
Our Engineering team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. You'll be pulling things apart and tinkering, building new platforms, or playing in the cloud. Here, the engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, synergetic group, you'll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.
What You'll Do
- Scale, manage and build a high velocity, high-impact team within the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) organization
- Key responsibility for the reliability and performance of our 24x7x365 mission critical services and products.
- Ensure the overall success of SRE-centric operations within Carbon Black products.
- Provide team leadership to team responsible for infrastructure architecture, scaling its capacity to meet the demands, optimize performance/cost, and overall compliance.- - - - - - -
- Provide direction around operational process, tooling, visibility, and other business-aligned initiatives.
- Ensure cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements
- Deep understanding of the latest tech solutions, trends, and ability to dive into the details of the architecture as needed.
- Provide coaching and career development to team members and build trust
- Work with the Team Leads within the group to identify areas of improvement, prepare architecture road maps, and advocate to the Product Management group.
What You'll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to think and lead at a high level, but also capable of working hands on
- Minimum 1 year of leading technical teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting enterprise-level SaaS products
- Security Experience a plus
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black's Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, "Streaming Prevention," to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks. Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: manager, site reliability engineering manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter