Venminder is looking to expand our marketing team and add a creative Inbound Marketing Coordinator. This position will help support the marketing team in implementing the inbound strategy to drive and convert leads for the sales team. The individual should be a self-starter with great attention to detail. The Inbound Marketing Coordinator duties will include supporting the launch of campaigns by preparing our content management system with blog posts, landing pages, e-mail and workflows, as well as social media postings and preparing reports as instructed.
Position can be held remotely.
- Drafting and writing content
- Coordinating with content creators
- Create landing and thank you pages
- Preparing batch, follow up and automation emails
- Work with team in creation of call to actions throughout the site
- Assist with SEO (keyword research, link building etc)
- Assist the team as needed in launching campaigns
- Manage and keep content/editorial calendar uptodate
- Stay uptodate with best practices
- Analyzing data and preparation of monthly reports
- Assist in any other marketing activities as needed
Additional notes or requirements
- Inbound Marketing and HubSpot all in one marketing platform certifications must be achieved at the beginning of employment
- BA/BS degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in HubSpot tools (or similar CMS)
- Knowledge of inbound marketing concepts - SEO, blogging, social media, lead nurturing, workflow management, email marketing and more.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed
- Knowledge of Salesforce campaigns a bonus
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite. We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: full time, coordinator, inbound marketing coordinator www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter