At the Mozilla Foundation, we cultivate leaders and connect them to a network that we believe can build and protect the future of our open Internet. We develop fellowships, learning activities and tools, grant programs, advocacy campaigns, research endeavors, network tools, and events like MozFest to activate and connect these leaders.
Together, with these emerging and established champions, we:
- increase our influence on issues like privacy, security, digital inclusion and web literacy
- advance open practices to strengthen and extend the web
- connect communities through open curricula, global campaigns, web tools, training, policy and events
We are seeking an Online Fundraising Specialist to develop a dynamic, year-round, global fundraising strategy that will dramatically grow our existing, successful online fundraising program. In leading this area of work, you will make decisions based on data to expand our online donor base, engage and retain existing donors, and introduce new approaches to raising money from small dollar donors. You will work with key partners across the Campaign, Marketing, Analytic, and Technical teams within our organization in developing and implementing effective fundraising plans.
You will be motivated to lead Mozilla to a new level by implementing creative, engaging online fundraising strategy via multiple online channels. You should be excited to continually seeking out the most effective digital engagement and fundraising trends. Although you may not have worked on open Internet issues previously, you should be passionate about keeping the Internet open, healthy and accessible to all.
The Director, Advocacy Campaigns will manage this role and program.
- You will develop and implement a year-round, multi-dimensional online fundraising strategy designed to increase online fundraising revenue through donor renewals, monthly giving, year-end giving, and program-related appeals
- Write and edit email copy for email appeals, online advertising, social media, website and other marketing/fundraising materials
- Collaborate with key teams within Mozilla to develop effective campaigns and materials
- Partner with the Salesforce database manager to streamline data management, design segmentation and maintain data integrity
- Design tests and review analytics aimed at growing our donor base and reducing donor churn
- Integrate donor-request payment channels, including emerging payment platforms in U.S and internationally
- Assist in individual donor case management as needed
- You have a proven track record of achieving fundraising goals
- Substantial experience with online marketing in a non-profit setting
- Experience with online fundraising in an international setting
- Deep understanding of online tools, processes and techniques for fundraising, donor development, list building, and social networking
- Proven ability to write for an online audience at a professional level
- You have experience with databases, audience segmentation and data integration
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with managing or developing matching gifts programs
- Experience with reducing and protecting against online fraud
- You have at least five years of online fundraising experience
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and the ability to meet deadlines
- Interest in and ability to work effectively across departments; strong interpersonal skills
The Mozilla Foundation can hire in the jurisdictions of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: online fundraising specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter