Location: Remote - headquartered in Lake Geneva, WI
Are you a creative, driven, and experienced SEO professional looking for an opportunity to work with a high-energy and quickly growing agency?
Propecta is a fast-paced, extremely creative, and primarily remote modern SEO agency, and we're looking for our next project-based team member to help support our growing client base.
Propecta delivers modern, sustainable, holistic SEO practices for our clients, and we are seeking an SEO Analyst who will work with internal teams to develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies with an emphasis on tangible, measurable results.
The ideal candidate will be able to fully analyze and understand complex SEO issues or needs to produce simple explanations and specific action plans. Technical prowess is a must, as is the ability to communicate simply and effectively.
This is a project-based role with part-time and full-time opportunities in the future.
- Analyze and understand complex SEO issues or needs to produce simple explanations and specific action plans
- Complete Technical SEO Audits
- Fulfillment of reporting and interpreting data into meaningful analysis that can lead to decisions by our SEO Account Strategists and client-side teams.
- Optimize all technical aspects of client websites for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from internal teams, to push for technical SEO best practices
- Use tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles for clients
- Maximize organic traffic growth for clients, ensuring that modern SEO techniques are properly and consistently implemented
Additional notes or requirements
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of SEO experience (in-house or agency)
- Experience with Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Effective (efficient and clear) cross communicator We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: technical seo wizard, seo analyst, freelance www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter