Reports to: Director of Customer Service (supervises remotely)
The Customer Service Team's role is to serve as the front line of support. Team members are the chief brand ambassadors to ActBlue's many thousands of donors and campaign users. The Customer Relations Associate will be a member of a small team that offers efficient, accurate, and friendly assistance to users who contact ActBlue. ActBlue's headquarters are located in Somerville, MA, and the direct supervisor for this role is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time remote position that operates during standard East Coast business hours. This position requires a commitment through the 2018 mid-term elections (approx. January 2019).
Roles and responsibilities:
Day-to-day user support including:
- Responding to incoming email messages
- Transcribing voicemails and returning phone calls
- Monitoring queue of contributions needing further review
- Proactive donor support and outreach
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by the Director of Customer Service
- Coverage of user support over specific weekend dates will be required on occasion for important end-of-month and end-of-quarter deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with a passion for helping people
- The ability to independently manage tasks and conquer goals with little supervision
- Experience in a customer service role
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team to meet, and exceed, customer service goals
- Comfort handling a high volume of emails and calls and problem-solving over the phone
- The ability to learn how to monitor, track, and appropriately escalate possible technical issues
- A four-year degree is preferred, but candidates with different educational backgrounds and related customer service experience are strongly encouraged to apply
Location & Compensation:
This is a fully remote position. ActBlue offers generous, competitive hourly compensation, and provides fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance, and an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan. ActBlue will also provide the technology and hardware needed to do the job. We are looking for folks willing to work a full-time (40 hour) schedule Monday through Friday, during the East Coast business day. Coverage of user support over specific weekend dates will be required on occasion. This position requires a commitment through the 2018 mid-term elections.
This job is guaranteed through January 2019, with the potential to extend.
Send application materials in an email with the subject line "Customer Relations Associate - Remote" to the address below. Please attach your cover letter and resume as one PDF. Be sure to tell us where you found this job posting in your cover letter. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will only be contacted if selected for an interview. No phone calls, please.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.
keywords: customer relations job, customer relations associate www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter