Food Blogger Pro is looking to add an experienced Visual Designer to our team.
Our ideal candidate has a deep love and appreciation for web design that solves real world problems.
If that sounds like you, then chances are you enjoy reading design blogs, attending design meet-ups, have strong opinions on design software and tools, and regularly bite your tongue when viewing web sites that miss the mark in obvious ways.
Glad to hear it.
A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is important.
As the Visual Designer at Food Blogger Pro, you'll be designing and evolving the brands behind our five main sites:
1. Pinch of Yum (http://pinchofyum.com/)
2. Food Blogger Pro (https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/)
3. WP Tasty (https://www.wptasty.com/)
4. Nutrifox (https://nutrifox.com/)
5. PlateView (beta) (http://launch.plateview.com/)
If you join the team, these are some of the first projects you'd dive into:
- Nutrifox, our SaaS app that generates nutrition labels for bloggers, does not have a dedicated pricing page. We need one. We have a good handle on the direction and content, and need you to bring us through to a finished responsive design.
- The RSS emails that are sent from Pinch of Yum are busy and underperforming. Every blog post that we publish on Pinch of Yum is emailed to thousands of subscribers, and our current execution of RSS-to-Email is far from outstanding. We need your help to design, test, and iterate until the email hits our targets for clarity and results. We'll be there to collaborate all along the way.
- We need a blog design on WP Tasty, the parent site for our new WordPress recipe plugin: Tasty Recipes. We're excited to start producing content for the blog, but the blog design is basic and lifeless. We're looking for you to create the blog index page, individual blog pages, and specific call-to-actions (like opt-ins or call-outs) that might appear within the posts.
We have 5 more things we're looking for. If you meet these 5 last requirements, we'd love for you to apply.
1. Have an up-to-date and impressive portfolio
2. Have the ability to clearly communicate in a written medium
3. Have the ability to see what needs to get done and do it
4. Be detail oriented and organized (you know who you are)
5. Be self-motivated (again, you'll know if this is you)
We're a remote company, so you can live just about anywhere. We're open to hiring internationally, but prefer to have at least 4 hours of overlap in the 8AM-5PM range (CST).
You'd be working from home. Or a co-working space. Or from a hill overlooking a vineyard. Anywhere you can get the work done.
We offer a 4% 401(k) match, health insurance reimbursement, a flexible schedule, and the chance to work with a small but mighty team of kind, caring, and passionate people. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: visual designer, visual design job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter