The Box Service Provider Channel Sales team works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and field success. We are looking for an experienced hands-on, sales-oriented, driven and organized Channel Account Manager to execute on driving incremental revenue through AT&T sales segments. This position will focus on AT&T and accountable for managing and driving all business development and sales activity throughout east coast and federal market. In addition, we expect the ideal candidate to be a major change agent at Box, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and drive across the direct and indirect sales team.
Ultimately, this role will be expected to create real and measurable business results. This position will report to the Service Provider Channel VP, and currently we are looking for this person to be located in Atlanta (other potential markets include Raleigh, NC & New York, New York).
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets and overall sales through AT&T.
- Manage key relationships in key AT&T and Box sales segments.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings
- Execute GTM business plans in addition to building marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenue on a local market level.
- Act as the AT&T strategist to Box's Regional Channel Sales Managers reps to leverage AT&T relationships within assigned geographies
- Secure revenue commitments and track pipeline and closed deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals. Provide sales support to ensure AT&T is competitive and capable to win business
- Drive and support AT&T sales opportunities and gain the support of Box direct sales resources, in both pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Manage channel / sales conflict
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Effectively collaborate with Box sales team to ensure that leads generated through partners and marketing efforts are co-sold and converted into paying accounts and to identify Box customer needs that could be satisfied with a partnership.
- Quickly and thoroughly gain understanding of Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to communicative across every function within Box
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel to local sales offices to conduct sales meetings, trainings and call blitzes
- Can-do attitude!
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 7-10 years in IT-related sales experience through direct and indirect channels
- Experience building business and marketing plans with US Carrier and/or Service Provider markets
- Current or prior AT&T experience is strongly recommended
- Comprehensive understanding of solution selling in a B to B environment
- Ability to develop and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, understanding of the psychology of sales and the sales process.
- Excellent teamwork - organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strives for over-achievement in all aspects of life
- Inspired to teach and train others
- SaaS experience a plus
- 4 year degree required IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: senior channel account manager, account manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter