HubSpot's Business Enablement team is responsible for building the systems and applications that enable HubSpot to move fast, grow quickly, and be incredibly productive. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join and help us tackle a mission critical project that will help drive HubSpot (and our customers) to the next level of success. We're building a multi product system that will be the single source of truth for all customer information and will support the rapid growth of new startups within HubSpot. In the course of the project, we'll be faced with technical problems that simply haven't been solved before.
If you're up for the challenge, here's what we're working with:
- Back End: We write lots of micro-services, primarily with Java 8. Our APIs are RESTful and use the minimal Dropwizard framework. We utilize Kafka and other tools to build asynchronous scalable systems dealing with multiple sources of truth for our data.
- Empowering access to massive datasets with ZooKeeper, Redis, MySQL, and Memcached.
- The Team: We value a healthy organization above all. The impact of our work is obvious, highly visible, and immediate. We build a work environment where people are looking forward to Mondays as much as to Fridays. To put it simply: we get along with each other.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Strong tech skills - language agnostic. We aren't overly concerned with tech stack - if you are interested in learning new things, we're interested in teaching you.
- A significant amount of experience in a Senior, Staff, or Principal role
- A desire to own something big, from start to finish.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is the world's leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot's software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. HubSpot's inbound marketing software, ranked #1 in customer satisfaction by VentureBeat and G2Crowd, includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics, all in one integrated platform. Award-winning HubSpot Sales enables sales and service teams to have more effective conversations with leads, prospects, and customers. HubSpot has been recognized by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte as one of the world's fastest-growing companies and the Glassdoor, Fortune, the Boston Globe and Entrepreneur as a best place to work. HubSpot is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Singapore, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Tokyo, and Portsmouth, NH. Learn more at http://www.hubspot.com
We Have Great Benefits:
* Unlimited vacation
* Free fruit, yogurt, cereal, snacks, and coffee
* An engineering culture team dedicated to developer growth & happiness
* $5,000 tuition reimbursement
* Healthy @ HubSpot wellness programs
* Competitive salary and company equity
* Flexible hours and remote work environment
* Management and technology workshops
* No-office, open work spaces IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: software engineer, senior software engineer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter