Clue's goal is to become the #1 female health app globally, and own the space of reproductive health on mobile. We know from our many users that Clue is a useful tool, and you will help us get it to more people across the planet. We are friendly, scientific and not pink.
We are growing fast, but we need you to take us to light speed. We're looking for a numbers junkie, a tough negotiator and an articulate communicator to be part of the marketing team to deliver continuous growth in the Brazilian and Portuguese market through a well thought-out and cost effective strategy.
This position starts ASAP and is approximately 15 hours per week. Remote work is possible, but if you are based in Berlin you have the opportunity (and are encouraged!) to work out of Clue's office in Kreuzberg.
- Digital native who is well-versed in social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.) and online communities.
- Familiar with the digital/social media scene in the Latin American market.
- Experience in business development or sales is a huge plus.
- Capacity to perfectly execute social media strategies and deliver results on time.
- Works well both autonomously and with a team.
- Native speaker in Portuguese and fluent in the other language. Fluent speaker and writer in English.
- You preferably live in either Berlin or are comfortable working remotely. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: freelance, sales job, sales freelancer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter