What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that's growing every day, we're in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we're as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you're probably a good fit for us.
The Instructional Designer/Developer reports into the Director of Customer Training. This position requires a self-starter who knows how to both design and develop polished, self-paced and instructor led learning experiences. This is a hands-on role in which you will apply instructional design best practices AND build your own content using specialized content authoring tools. You will need a startup-centric mindset with an enterprise standard of excellence as you build out a best-in-class library of learning content that drives successful outcomes for our customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter training professional with hands-on skills, and a willingness to perform both design and development tasks. You will be required to work effectively with busy subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify learning objectives and design instruction from scratch.
- Define learning objectives and develop effective learning design
- Proactively engage with SMEs during all phases of the design/development process
- Build interactive self-paced eLearning that includes self-created images, animations, voice over narration, and company assets following company branding and style guidelines
- Coordinate and run voice over recording sessions with professional talent or SMEs using professional recording studio and equipment
- Develop effective instructor-delivered slide decks that align to company brand standards, include engaging imagery, instructor speaker notes, and hands-on learning activities
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience as an Instructional Designer or Developer
- Experience defining learning objectives and creating design documents for both self-paced and instructor-led formats
- Work samples that showcase superior use of interactivity and hands-on activities, visually appealing images and animations, professional voice over narration
- BA or BS degree, preferably in a business or technology field
- eLearning instructional design and development
- Instructor-led training design and development
- Advanced hands-on experience building eLearning using Storyline 2 and/or Articulate 360
- Expert-level skills creating visually appealing instructor slide decks in PowerPoint
- Ability to work cooperatively and efficiently with SMEs
- Comfortable with ambiguity, frequent change, short design/development timeframes, and resource constraints
These Skills are a Plus:
- Train-the trainer development and delivery
- Stand-up and virtual classroom instructor
- Visual/graphic design
- UI/UX design
- Professional voice over
- Learning Management System administration
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Captivate
- A. in Instructional Technology or related field of study
Demandbase (http://www.demandbase.com/), the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud (http://www.demandbase.com/b2b-marketing-cloud/) is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: instructional designer, instructional developer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter