BuzzSumo is one of the leading content marketing tools globally. We now have over 3,000 paying customers around the world, ranging from publishers like BuzzFeed and the Telegraph.co.uk, to Fortune 500 companies like Symantec and IBM.
We're a small team with 8 employees who work remotely.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about sales and can convert leads into customers.
You'll be responsible for following up on new leads, offering product demos and converting leads into paid customers. You will:
- Become an expert on our product and how clients can use it to improve their content marketing and related tasks.
- Identify suitable prospects from the 400 or so signups to BuzzSumo each day
- Focus on larger companies that sign up for a free trials
- Call and contact these leads to offer a demo and support
- Conduct calls and webinars with these prospects to analyze, and understand our customer's problems and requirements. We especially like people who understand the "Jobs to be Done" approach.
- Identify to the prospect the benefits of the product
- Track conversions i.e. leads that become customers following the call or webinar, and provide regular reports
- Work closely with our support and product teams, and provide feedback on how we can continually improve our product.
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contact information and actions up-to-date using Intercom and our internal systems.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience of outbound sales and ideally have an understanding of the issues faced by our content marketing clients on a day to day basis.
We're a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of different countries. We are innovative, nimble and lean. We respond quickly to opportunities and our passion is making our customers successful. And while most of us work remotely, we promote and enjoy a culture where every colleague is just a click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime; and if you are seeking a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
The ideal candidate will be very driven and passionate about driving sales. You will also be pro-active, flexible and adaptable who is comfortable with a fast moving, fast changing environment. Being a self-starter is key as you'll be working remotely.
- Relationship builder: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer experience: Previous experience working in an outbound sales role combined with experience in a Saas business would be a real advantage.
- Content marketing knowledge: You understand content marketing and all the different aspects that makes content successful.
- Customer obsession: You care deeply about ensuring your customers are happy.
- Passion: You'll possess a passion for achieving results with a history of setting and achieving personal goals
- Tools: You're comfortable working with learning and working with technology including webinar tools and support desk tools
- Success orientated: You are comfortable working to targets such as customer retention rates and reporting on these regularly.
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you. We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: sales development rep, sales development representative, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter