The Bargainmoose team is growing and we're looking to hire a deal editor to help hunt down the best products and deals in Canada. Bargainmoose is part of Upfeat, a content marketing company operating a network of content sites in Canada, the US, and the UK. We are obsessed with creating the best content, we want to reach the world and want people on our team who want to as well.
As a deal editor, you will be working on identifying product and brand trends that fit in with our audience, and writing content around those topics. That could include popular products, fantastic prices, and interesting finds. Our audience is mostly parents and moms, and you will need to be in touch with what type of topics appeal to them, and be able to speak them in a voice that they can relate to. You will need to have that creative spark that lets you come up with awesome ideas, but you also need to be detail oriented and have the analytical mind that drives you to measure the outcome.
- Stay ahead of product and topic trends in the toys, home, fashion, and beauty categories
- Writing articles for Bargainmoose.ca
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Market and pricing research
- Monitoring various stores, sites, and feeds for great deals
- This is a part time, work from home position, with a possibility of full time
Qualities we are looking for
- Insanely creative out of the box thinker
- Loves coming up with new ideas and testing them
- Loves the idea of reaching and engaging as many people as possible
- Persistent, will take a task and work at it until it's done
- Very good at finding deals on popular products
Nice things to have, but not required
- Experience running a social media campaign
- Established voice in the deal community (forums, or social media)
- Previous experience writing on the web IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: editor, deal editor www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter