About the Opportunity
As a Content Development Specialist at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on building and maintaining visible and impactful content for New Hire, Continuing Education, and Leadership programs and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this job, you'll join our Sales Enablement team and report to the Vice President, Sales Enablement. You will be responsible for:
- Using Instructional System Design Principles to design and develop interactive, effective, user-friendly, and FUN eLearning, virtual ILT, and ILT training programs. You'll take these programs from conception to implementation and maintenance using e-learning, audio, and video software and create user workbooks and other collaborative materials.
- Analyzing learning needs and partner with instructors and internal subject matter experts who will provide input for course content and/or design. You must possess the ability to translate business goals and objectives into realistic training curriculum, focused for a sales organization.
- Partnering with team members to develop their projects and programs into e-learning, virtual ILT, or ILT training.
- Developing storyboards, interactive multimedia mini modules, tutorials, simulations, etc. for primarily web-based or e-learning programs incorporating, editing, scraping and splicing audio and video elements as needed.
- Designing and maintaining Storyline 2, pure audio and video captures, Camtasia, Captivate, etc.
- Validating and integrating feedback, assessments, and course evaluations into current and new training course content and/or delivery vehicle
- Work to ensure Enablement materials are created and/or updated prior to product launches
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Learning Management Systems and e-learning training design and at least 3 years of instructional systems design experience
- Knowledge of latest adult learning theories and models necessary for operational and technical curriculum development of service, systems, process and skills development training programs; including gamification, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience in Adobe Creative Suite services like Writer/Distiller, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop and other software as needed.
- Extensive experience in all Microsoft Office services including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Strong communication, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills as well as experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment are required. Must be able to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Must be able to travel at least 10- 20%
- CPLP certification and familiarity with ADDIE instructional design process preferred
Our Software Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: content development specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter