Pixie Scientific is a start-up based in New York City and is seeking to hire its first clinical educator to help drive customer success both pre- and post-sales. The clinical educator will work to insure that customers know how to leverage Pixie's health monitoring platform to improve care and outcomes, as well as to optimize clinical workflow.
We are a healthcare platform technology company using biosensors to monitor health condition--what we call Connected CareTM. Our patented platform consists of a biosensor, a mobile app designed with machine learning, and cloud architecture which allows for storage, analysis, and dissemination of the sensor data to the care team or family. The first application of the sensor is in Pixie Smart PadsTM which monitor for urinary tract infections (UTIs) in the incontinent senior population.
UTIs are the source of 850,000 ER visits by seniors each year, a third of which result in hospitalization--a $7B problem. We have selected this as the first application because of the unquestioned need to improve patient/resident safety relating to UTIs and their symptoms, reduce hospital admissions, and improve antibiotic stewardship.
Pixie Smart Pads were registered with the FDA in December of 2016, are available for sale, and are currently being used in several Early Access sites around the country.
LOCATION: Remote, Western US preferred
REPORTING TO: Chief Commercial Officer
COMPENSATION: Salary based on experience, bonus, stock options
- At least 3 years of supporting customer interactions in healthcare or healthcare IT, preferably medical devices
- Familiarity with, and willingness to work in, a small company or start-up environment helping launch new products and technology
- Experience in the senior living market is desirable
- Ability to relate to caregivers and the demands of the care environment and clinical workflow
- Tireless approach to customer service and satisfaction
- Team player who can participate in an active feedback loop with management, sales, and marketing
- Ability to work independently and deliver against timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, inside and outside the organization
- Ability to travel up to 65%
- Business proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office applications, and mobile apps
- An undergraduate degree is required, emphasis in nursing or healthcare preferred
Please send your resume to the email address below for immediate consideration
You may also apply via this link: http://bit.ly/2oTXrli
keywords: clinical educator, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter