Pixie Scientific is a start-up based in New York City and is seeking to hire its first full-time product marketing manager to help drive the initial stages of commercialization.
We are a healthcare platform technology company using biosensors to monitor health condition--what we call Connected CareTM. Our patented platform consists of a biosensor, a mobile app designed with machine learning, and cloud architecture which allows for storage, analysis, and dissemination of the sensor data to the care team or family. The first application of the sensor is in Pixie Smart PadsTM which monitor for urinary tract infections (UTIs) in the incontinent senior population.
UTIs are the source of 850,000 ER visits by seniors each year, a third of which result in hospitalization--a $7B problem. We have selected this as the first application because of the unquestioned need to improve patient/resident safety relating to UTIs and their symptoms, reduce hospital admissions, and improve antibiotic stewardship.
Pixie Smart Pads were registered with the FDA in December of 2016, are available for sale, and are currently being used in several Early Access sites around the country.
LOCATION: NY/NJ/CT preferred; will consider a remote hire
REPORTING TO: Chief Commercial Officer
COMPENSATION: Salary based on experience, bonus, stock options
- At least 5 years of professional product marketing experience in healthcare or healthcare IT, preferably medical devices
- Demonstrated success in a start-up environment launching new products and technology
- Experience in the senior living market is desirable
- Proficiency in all aspects of product marketing including website design and maintenance, SEO, sales tool development, field support, messaging, PR, design, marcomm, and trade show support
- Ability to relate to caregivers and the demands of the care environment and clinical workflow
- Time manager who can prioritize customers' needs along with organizational imperatives
- Experience using a CRM to support the sales efforts but also to drive lead tracking and management
- Team player who can participate in an active feedback loop with management and sales throughout the sales process
- Ability to work independently and deliver against timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, inside and outside the organization
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Business proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office applications, CRM, Photoshop and other professional design applications, and mobile apps
- An undergraduate degree is required, emphasis in business, healthcare, or the life sciences preferred
Please send your resume to the email address below for immediate consideration.
You may also apply via this link: http://bit.ly/2oOBJ3B
keywords: product marketing manager, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter