Pixie Scientific is a start-up based in New York City and is seeking to hire its first full-time sales person to drive the initial stages of commercialization and to help build a sales team over time.
We are a healthcare platform technology company using biosensors to monitor health condition--what we call Connected CareTM. Our patented platform consists of a biosensor, a mobile app designed with machine learning, and cloud architecture which allows for storage, analysis, and dissemination of the sensor data to the care team or family. The first application of the sensor is in Pixie Smart PadsTM which monitor for urinary tract infections (UTIs) in the incontinent senior population.
UTIs are the source of 850,000 ER visits by seniors each year, a third of which result in hospitalization--a $7B problem. We have selected this as the first application because of the unquestioned need to improve patient/resident safety relating to UTIs and their symptoms, reduce hospital admissions, and improve antibiotic stewardship.
Pixie Smart Pads were registered with the FDA in December of 2016, are available for sale, and are currently being used in several Early Access sites around the country.
LOCATION: Western US
REPORTING TO: Chief Commercial Officer
COMPENSATION: Salary based on experience, commission, stock options
- 7 to 10 years of professional sales experience in healthcare or healthcare IT, preferably medical devices
- Demonstrated success in a start-up environment launching new product and technology
- Road warrior who has traveled extensively and mined a large geography
- Experience selling in senior living is preferred
- Sales management experience is not required but is desirable
- Self-motivated sales driver who can sell a solution across an enterprise at the VP or C-level
- Ability to relate to caregivers and the demands of the care environment and clinical workflow
- Disciplined territory manager who prioritizes time and tasks efficiently
- Experience not only using a CRM but leveraging it across an organization to coordinate resources
- Team player who can participate in an active feedback loop with management and marketing throughout the sales process
- Willingness to help the organization scale over time by creating new territories and hiring more sales people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, inside and outside the organization
- Business proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office applications, CRM, and mobile apps
- An undergraduate degree is required; emphasis in business, healthcare, or life sciences preferred
Please send your resume to the email address below for immediate consideration
You may also apply via this link: http://bit.ly/2oqdOoG
keywords: full time, senior sales executive, senior sales manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter