- Deliver features for an educational web app using ReactJS
- Collaborate daily with a cross functional team in a distributed environment
- Consult to our end client regarding development best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- experience delivering high value, heavy UI front-end products
- good understanding of front-end MVC architectures
- Strong experience with ReactJS
- good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- experience with at least one of the SCSS compilers Sass or Less
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment
- A consistent, reliable internet connection
Let's Talk about You
You value outcomes above all else: You have a proven track record shipping great mobile and web products. By understanding the big picture, you articulate strategy and vision with strong written and verbal communication.
You Lead by Doing: You realize that the big picture is worthless without getting your hands dirty in the technical details for strategic and tactical problem solving. You understand the value of situational leadership and can adapt to the needs and strength of your team.
You Love Work, Growth and Learning: You dream of working in a culture that values hard work, continued learning and innovation with a commitment to building amazing products for clients and their end users. You'll stop learning when you are dead, and until then you desire to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business.
Let's Talk About Us
Modus Create is a Product Studio offering consulting services and SaaS products for strategic planning, design and and execution of web-based and mobile products. We work across multiple industries with Fortune 1000, ISVs, and startups to validate, plan and launch new products. Headquartered in Reston, VA, we are a bootstrapped team that has grown from 2 to 70 people in 10 countries in 6 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm on the planet. We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely / telecommute
- Working side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
- Fun company sponsored events and activities to connect with team members
- Ability to travel occasionally
Do you have what it takes to join the DC area's most awesome tech startup? Let's start a conversation. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: fe engineer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter