Environmental Conservation Laboratories, Inc is seeking an Account Manager for our Cary, North Carolina facility. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales and coordinates closely with laboratory management personnel. The Account Manager is responsible for meeting budgeted and growth revenue goals for assigned customers and geographical regions. This is a full-time, exempt position that will work remotely from a location in the North Carolina/Virginia area. Starting salary is commensurate with experience and is in addition to a formal commission structure and expense budget. ENCO offers a wide range of Fringe Benefits to its employees. Relocation allowance is available to the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A relevant science degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working for an environmental laboratory company with progressive responsibilities in the areas of Project Management, Customer Service, and Account Management/Sales.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of routine environmental testing procedures, methodologies, the associated State and Federal Regulations, and the Accreditation programs that drive the environmental testing market.
- Demonstrated experience meeting both customer retention and sales growth goals through relationship development. Ability to identify new customer and market opportunities for potential development, and ability to negotiate and close on new opportunities.
- The ability to relate professionally with people through both verbal and written communications, and the ability to establish productive working relationships with laboratory and management personnel while also acting as a customer advocate.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and operate in a fluid environment while accommodating priorities for both customers and internal operations.
- A high degree of individual motivation to meet formally stated personal and company Goals and Objectives - which include weekly sales activity goals such as prospecting calls and face-to-face meetings, documentation of activities, internal and external communications, creating and presenting proposals and quotes, following up on opportunities and documenting outcomes, spending and cost management, and revenue budgeting and generation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Power Point presentations. CRM software experience is desired.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed environment. Ability to travel to customer locations, conferences, and/or laboratory locations up to several days per week.
- Physical requirements for this position include routine office and travel activities, and the ability to lift and move sample coolers up to 50 pounds.
ENCO is pleased to provide a wide range of Fringe Benefits to all its employees. Benefits are provided as an integral part of employee compensation. Some benefit programs require contributions from employees, but most are funded by ENCO.
In addition to Fringe Benefits, ENCO also offers additional perks to its employees - WorkPerks. WorkPerks are a collection of special programs and deals ENCO has put into place for employees to use as needed or desired.
ENCO has chosen Co-Advantage as our off-site personnel department to provide benefits and personnel administration, payroll, and management expertise. We have made this decision to allow our managers and employees to focus on running our business, serving our customers and maintaining the best possible work environment.
Medical insurance Dental insurance Vision Insurance
Vacation Holiday Pay 401(k) Plan
Worker's Compensation Ins. Unemployment Ins. Disability Insurance
Bereavement Leave Family & Medical Leave Military Leave
Personal Leave Jury Duty Leave Witness Duty Leave
Life insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
Fairwinds Credit Union
Employee Incentive Plan Dell Computers Vacation Payouts
ENCO-Wear Flextime Scheduling End of Month Pizza
Shift Differential Pay IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: account manager, account management job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter