10 Best Work From Home Opportunities For Single Mums
Home-based jobs and single mums
Working from home seems to be most popular among single mums who have to deal with working to earn a living and at the same time taking care of the kids all alone. Working from home jobs helps single mums to stay closer to their kids and at the same time reduces their stress levels. Not all work from home jobs are suitable for single mums, so it is important that you know the home-based jobs that are most suitable for you as a single mum. Find your best job on http://www.genuinejobs.com/. Below are ten best known work from home jobs for single mums.
Home-based jobs for single mums
- Technical Advisor- most big companies out there are always in need of bilingual technical support personnel. Most of the customer service personnel working for these big companies work from home and this is one very suitable home-based job for single mums. There are day, evening and overnight shifts to enable a single mum choose the best time schedule that works well with her and still gives her the much needed time to take care of her family.
- Executive Director- most people wonder if it is possible to run an organization entirely from the home and the truth is that it is very possible. If you are a single mum with entrepreneurial abilities, you can stay home with the kids and still keep the business running. Most companies are now turning to remote workers as top managers and directors as they have been found to be very efficient. As a single mum, you can always find job opportunities for virtual executive directors.
- Community Gardens Director- most nonprofit organizations have found an easy way to minimize the costs of running their organizations, and one of such ways is to hire virtual directors for their projects. This saves them the costs of renting an office space and gives you the chance to work from your own home garden while you manage theirs.
- Company chef- most companies are now turning to home based chefs to take some pressures off their chefs. As a single mum, you can search companies within your locality who are in need of a good home-based cook. It is important that the companies need to be in your neighborhood because you have to deliver the food physically once you are done with your cooking, or they come pick it up.
- Professional services- as a professional medical practitioner, lawyer, engineer, architect, etc. you can stay home as a single mom and still get the job done. There are several companies out there willing to pay you for your opinions and professional advice from home.
- Advertiser- advertising is gaining more popularity globally as it is one way of reaching new customers. Most companies now engage the services of home-based advertising personnel to spread the word about their products and services from the comfort of their homes.
- Strategic Accounts Director- most companies are now hiring home-based accountants to manage their accounts and this can be a good home-based job for you as a single mum.
- Grant writing- you can work from home as single mum writing grants for a particular organization or as a freelance writer for several clients. Most non-profit organizations are always in need of grant writers who can help them come up with very compelling grant proposals.
- Human resources and recruiting agents- work from home jobs are popping up from different industries. As a single mum, you can stay home and manage the hiring processes of companies. You can equally work as an independent recruiting agent from the comfort of your own home and earn good income doing so.
- Teaching- there are several companies and institutions hiring home based teachers to fill in vacant spaces in their organization. As a single mum, you can work from home teaching art, music, foreign languages, science, math, technology, etc.
Read more articles from this blog from www.genuinejobs.com which can be very helpful.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94693506@N00/
If you like this post you'll also like: