10 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs For Young Graduates
Young graduates are always faced with the challenge of getting the job they require amidst the great competition on the job market. Several young graduates are now turning to online career opportunities as a way of getting out of the hectic job hunt. The internet offers several career opportunities for people of different ages and sexes. No matter what your academic qualifications are, there are work from home jobs, mostly online jobs that you can fit into. Young graduates are not left out in the job opportunities offered by the internet. Below are the ten best known legitimate work from home jobs for them.
- Writing and editing- writing and editing are known to be one of the best known legitimate work from home jobs for young graduates. Working from home as a young graduate gives you the opportunity to research and write informed articles on your field of study. Apart from getting more knowledge about your field and discipline, you can equally get relevant information on a wide variety of niches as you get to research and write on almost every topic conceivable. There are several online platforms that offer writers and editors the chance to meet companies and individuals who are in need of young graduates with great writing skills.
- Computer Programming- this legitimate work from home jobs career is most suitable for people with knowledge on basic computer programming languages. As a young graduate working as a programmer, you can never be out of job as there are several legitimate work from home jobs opportunities for you all over the world wide web.
- Data Entry- if you have a way with numbers or enjoy dealing with digits, then a data entry job may be most suitable for you as a young graduate. There are several data entry and data management job opportunities that offer you very legit work from home jobs. http://www.genuinejobs.com/telecommuting/category/work-at-home
- Telemarketing- the technological advancements witnessed in the last couple of years have gone a long way in changing the way things are done in the business world. Almost all jobs can now be handled by a remote employee. Telemarketing is one of such jobs you can land as a young graduate which guarantees you the freedom of working from home while you render your services.
- Web Developer- as a young graduate with web design ideas, you can start a home-based career as a web developer or designer. With basic computer knowledge and love for logo and graphic designs, you have all it takes to succeed on this home business. http://www.genuinejobs.com/
- Virtual assistant- as a virtual assistant, you will get to handle all tasks that are handled by office assistants and secretaries. Your services as a virtual assistant include transcriptions, data management, writing, etc.
- Online Tutoring- if you love teaching and have some ideas about transferring knowledge to others, you should consider setting up your own home-based tutoring company.
- Affiliate marketing- affiliate marketing is another very lucrative home-based job for young graduates. As an affiliate marketer, you can own a very large online store with all sorts of products that offer you full retail rights. Read telecommuting blog for more help.
- Nursing Jobs- this is only applicable for professional registered nurses. There are several work from home opportunities for nurses by online health care companies.
- Info-tech Professional- as an information technology professional, you get to help computer users from different parts of the world to resolve their IT issues virtually.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon/
If you like this post you'll also like: