Are You A Work At Home Workaholic?
Are you addicted to working and though you work at home, you find that you never have time for anything… including your family? Psychologists from Norway’s University of Bergen and from Nottingham Trent University came up with this test and scoring system to determine how you rank as far as being a workaholic. Here’s the workaholic test, see how you rank:
Look at each of the following statements and rank yourself on each one according to the following:
1 = Never; 2 = Rarely; 3 = Sometimes; 4 = Often and 5 = Always.
1. You think of how you can free up more time to work.
2. You spend much more time working than initially intended.
3. You work in order to reduce feelings of guilt, anxiety, helplessness and depression.
4. You have been told by others to cut down on work without listening to them.
5. You become stressed if you are prohibited from working.
6. You deprioritize hobbies, leisure activities, and exercise because of your work.
7. You work so much that it has negatively influenced your health.
If you score ‘often (4)’ or ‘always (5)’ on four or more of these seven statements, it ‘may suggest you are a workaholic.’
So how did you make out with the test? Leave me your comments below.
If you like this post you'll also like: