Are You Ready To Be Virtual Worker?
I knew the numbers where high but I didn’t expect what I read about the trend towards being a virtual worker. In a recent survey it’s was discovered that by the year 2020 two thirds of the global work force will be employed in some form or the other, virtually. Thanks to advancements in virtualization, telecommuting has become more productive and more profitable. I know from experience that virtual workers are in high demand and in a recent article I did I shared some tips for employers who were looking to hire virtual assistants.
So are you ready to step in and be a virtual worker? And if you’re wondering why any employer would consider hiring you as a virtual worker. do consider this…
There are plenty of other benefits including power consumption, office maintenance, property taxes or rent, Redundancies fall through the floor, and only the necessary employees are kept on hand to produce at any given time. Tracking and measuring performance is a quick look at an inbox away.
To help you get started in your virtual work at home career, here are some vacant jobs to apply for:
1. Ruby | Rails Software Developer
2. Seeking Part-time Qualified Transcriptionists
3. Online ESL Teachers
4. Senior UX Designer Needed
5. Assistant Copy Editor for Political News Organization
6. Wanted: Front-End Developer
7. Web Application Technical Lead
8. Brand Ambassador
10. Looking for a Program Manager
11. Education Director of Curriculum
12. Senior Software Engineer
13. Customer Service, Tech Support and Direct Sales Reps
14. Junior PHP Programmer / Customer Support
15. Multicultural Children s Book Project
16. Spriter Wanted
17. Hiring a Project Manager
18. Strategist & Senior Writer
19. Freelance Content Editor
20. Senior Web Application Developer- PHP
Click here to apply for these work at home jobs.
If you like this post you'll also like: