Assistant Managing Editor Needed.
The list of newly posted vacant work at home jobs is now live and we encourage you to apply for those jobs you qualify for. The featured vacant job is the call to fill an Assistant Managing Editor position. CraftFoxes.com, a new social network for crafters, is searching for an assistant managing editor to oversee assigning, acquiring and editing content for the site. The role will be part-time with the ideal candidate able to update the site five days a week. While the team is primarily based in the northeast, telecommuting is acceptable.
The role requires a person familiar with the crafting community to help envision, plan, develop, evaluate and line edit content for the site. You should have experience editing for tone, grammar, accuracy, and social media optimization. The managing editor should also feel comfortable doing basic work in Photoshop and regularly reviewing site statistics to capitalize on high-performing content. (see below on how to apply if your interested in this Editor position)
Here’s a list of some of the recently added vacant jobs:
1. Windows Software Engineer
3. Comic Book Artist for Horror Story
4. Web Search Evaluators
5. Engineering Team Lead
6. Walk Coordinator
7. asp.net Web Application Developer Wanted
9. Experienced Transcriptionist
10. Looking for a PHP Programmer
11. Front-End Web Developer
12. Homeland Security and International Operations Online Instructor
13. Creative & Motivated Lead Developer
14. Bilingual Magazine / Web Editor
15. Hiring a Rails Developer
16. In Need of Craft Videos for Children
17. Program Coordinator Needed
18. Assistant Managing Editor
19. Ford Truck Writers Wanted
20. Chief Advancement Officer
To view the full details for the Assistant Managing Editor position and/or any of the jobs mentioned above, go to : Vacant jobs list. Please ONLY apply for jobs you qualify for.
If you like this post you'll also like: