Court Researchers Needed – Jobs List Oct 26.
I am in need of RELIABLE people who can visit the court house in their area/county to search and enter information from the court documents. You will visit the local courthouse on a weekly basis consistently to search for civil (personal injury) cases and collect required information from court documents. You will need to physically visit the courthouse. This job is easy and interesting. This is a part time position.
Prefer someone who has experience researching court documents or already researching court documents but will train. Also prefers someone who lives fairly close to the courthouse as gas expense will not be reimbursed.
This is a great part time opportunity for experienced court researchers, legal professionals or anyone who can devote the time, retired, disabled, and those seeking a legitimate work from home job.
– Be VERY dependable and reliable
– Be able to work with no supervision
– Be consistent
– Court research experience preferred but not required
– Laptop – you will be entering information into a pre-designed form provided to you while at the courthouse.
– Internet connection
– Quick learner/Ability to follow directions
– MUST be able to dedicate time to visit the courthouse and put hours in to search records.
– Flexible schedule
– MUST be able to start asap
– Familiarity with court documents preferred.
Interested? Full details at: Court Researchers Needed!
If you like this post you'll also like: