Guest Blogging Guidelines
Here’s What You Need to Know …
The award-winning Work-From-Home Blog has over 37,000 subscribers and attracts more than 90k monthly visits, so if you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your telecommuting expertise with a large audience of job seekers, consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of telecommuting.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): finding a telecommuting job, working from home, searching for a job online, personal marketing, online self-marketing, job tools walk troughs, job descriptions, interview help, resume help, and financial management while unemployed.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Telecommuting Blog:
- Well-written original article related to working-from-home
- 160 word author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website
- Maximum of 2 additional anchor text links to your own website within the body of the article
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- No length requirements. Articles should be comprehensive enough to explain the subject matter well
- Post submitted in HTML (preferable) or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
What We Look For:
- Submissions must meet the GenuineJobs.com’s blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The GenuineJobs.com blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit (but we’ll let you take a peek before publishing, upon request).
How to Submit
We highly recommend submitting a working title and a brief outline of your article idea in advance of writing to increase chances of publication. Please email your article idea to cs [at] genuinejobs [dot] com, and we’ll get back to you if we’re interested.
Following are real time traffic and ranking statistics from semrush.com Informer: