Using Genuinejobs.com Part 3 – Join Us On Facebook.
It’s been a few days since our last post and I do apologize for the delay. Today we’ll explore the power of Facebook and how you can put this monster of a social tool to work for you. One of my pet peeves are people who do not use Facebook and other social sites for more important things than gossip and being nosy. Many of us are guilty of spending hours trying to find people to add to your FB profile, looking at peoples pictures and reading all the crap other people write on their wall. Let’s put FB to some use today.
If you click on any of the vacant jobs we post, you’ll see the “Join Us On Facebook” (see above) image at the very top. If you use Facebook, it’s a good idea to be part of the select few we accept as friends. In doing so you get:
- to contact us on a more personal level
- we’ll let you know when new vacant jobs are added
- we’ll let you know all the new developments at Genuinejobs.com
- all internal vacant jobs at Genuinejobs.com will be posted ONLY to our Facebook page. This means only the people who are part of our select FB group will know when we’re hiring internally.
- you’ll get to network with people with similar interests as you, in the telecommuting industry.
Join us on Facbook and stay updated on ALL new events at Genuinejobs.com
* This is NOT a call for you to go and join Facebook. We’re only asking that if you already have a FB account, add us.
* You DON’T have to be in our FB group of friends to use Genuinejobs.com It’s 100% free and open to everyone who’s looking to secure a work at home type job.
If you like this post you'll also like: