Using Genuinejobs.com Part 1 – Vacant Jobs widget.
As mentioned in the welcome post, I’ll be spending some time over the next week going through the basics steps in using the new tools and resources at Genuinejobs.com. Today we’ll take a closer look at the “Vacant Jobs Widget” we had customized especially for those of you who use social websites and are looking to land a work at home job.
Let’s get started with the Vacant Jobs Widget.
Basically this widget will display all the latest vacant work from home jobs directly onto the social site you install it on. In this example we’ll use Facebook. Click here to read more about the widget and to be able to start using it immediately.
– FREE (absolutely no cost to you)
– installs in less than 30 seconds
– displays all the latest vacant jobs directly into your Facebook (or other) social site
– since you get access to all the new vacant jobs first, you have a better chance at applying and landing the job you want
– if you publish a blog, you can add added value for your readers by displaying the latest vacant jobs.
Here’s a quick video we created showing you how fast and simple it is to get this amazing new career tool. As far as we know, this is the first time such a tool was created especially to help jobseekers in their quest to land a work at home job.
If you like this post you'll also like: