What Does A Freelance Job Mean For You?
The popularity of freelancing stems from the fact that it allows you to work at your own time and pace and also enjoy the luxury of your own space (be it from your private home office or on your laptop at a cafe with internet access). It also serves as a way to follow your passion along with your regular job until you’re at the point where you can dedicate all your time to your freelancing career. However for it to truly work out for you, it must be financially feasible. So this is why many people choose to continue with their current job until they can freelance full time. If you’ve ever considered a freelance job, it’s best to first look at what your interests are and what you’re good at. Without some skills you won’t get far… that’s a fact.
Identify your area of interest as well as expertise. If writing is something you’ve always been good at or proficient in, then you could possibly consider being a freelance writer as an option. This is just one example on how you can put what you’re interested in and good at, to work for you in seeing a freelance job.
If you’re looking for a freelance job, here are some to consider:
1. Seeking an Operations Engineer
2. Virtual Assistant ($12/hr)
3. Senior IOS Developer
4. Vice President, Field Operations
5. Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
6. Online Billing and Coding Instructor / Professor
7. Looking for a Good Game Character Designer
8. Cognitive Science; Phonetics; Psycholinguistics: Post Doc
9. Web Application Developer Wanted
10. Looking for HUD Designer
11. Interactive Designer / Front-End Developer
12. In Need of a Great Web Developer
13. Seeking Freelance Journalist
14. Director of Member Programs
15. Python Programmer Needed
16. Anime Artist
17. All-Star Web Developer
18. Sales and Alliances VP
19. Online Football Magazine Looking for a Writer
20. Rails Developer
For more info on a freelance jobs (especially any mentioned above), see the freelance job list.
If you like this post you'll also like: